Tomorrow nights TT is a 6:45 start. Signing on from 6 to 6:30. The weather is, as it has been for so much of the year, not very predictable. If it stays fine we will run a ten, if it is too damp to use the A303 we will revert to a 5. The decision will be made at the last minute unless it is definitely going to be too wet for either distance, in which case we will post notice of a cancellation on the club Facebook page. As we have had to cancel so many 10s this year there will not be a handicap element to the event.