The strong winds are forecast through to 10pm, there is no way anyone should be out on their bike tonight. SO tonight's TT is cancelled
The weather forecast for tomorrow is not good, whilst the rain may have passed through the winds are still predicted to be gusting at 50mph+. Not safe cycling conditions, and also bear in mind the warning signs have to go out and they are not going to withstand that sort of battering.
Knowing the forecast isn't always 100% I will wait until tomorrow afternoon to make a final decision. So please check on Facebook, or here, before you set off.